Let’s face it. We’ve all had times on the road where our own road rage rears its ugly head. Sometimes other drivers can be so incredibly frustrating and they can really push your buttons. As irritated as you can get, some people can take road rage to a criminal level. Here are some things you should never do in order to avoid getting into a dangerous situation.
- Never tailgate another driver, particularly if either party is driving fast
- Don’t make eye contact with an aggressive driver
- Never make obscene gestures
- Don’t lay on the horn without letting up
- Do not block the passing lane
Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.