Spring Salad Recipe
Today’s Fancy Friends post is all about Pasolivo Olive Oil and an amazingly quick and easy Springtime salad recipe!
I love to try new ingredients and play around with new recipes… it’s one of my very favorite things to do! There is something so fun about creating a delicious dish and serving it to those you love, if your Love Language is words of affirmation, then, you should learn how to cook! Seriously, nothing fills my love tank more than complements on my cooking. But, to be honest I don’t have tons of time to spend in the kitchen so I am constantly looking for ways to speed up the cooking process and still make whole delicious and nutritious meals. This my friends is not an easy task! So when I received a box from the lovely people from Pasolivo, I got so excited. The meal possibilities are endless, and I just love everything about Pasolivo’s oils!! But this week I was in STARVING and needed something healthy and fast so there wasn’t a lot of time to dilly-dally in the kitchen so I grabbed a hand-full of random things in my fridge and this is what came out. If you are looking for the perfect easy, yummy, and healthy week night meal… I’ve got you covered!
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced mango
- 1/8 cup sliced raspberries
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp almond slices
- 2 tbsp Pasolivo Lime Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- In a large bowl, toss the first five ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together Pasolivo Lime Olive Oil, vinegar, honey, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Pour mixture over the kale and toss some more.
- Plate the salad and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Let us know if you try out the recipe! Share a photo on social media with #cookingwithABD & @ashleybrookedesigns
P.P.S. If you think we may be besties and we just haven’t met yet”¦feel free to shoot us an e-mail and fill us in on what we are missing!