Grace’s Desk Obsessions
I’m super excited to introduce you to this week’s Desk Obsessed guest! Today is all about my sweet and talented friend Grace Atwood. Grace and I have been online friends for years, and last year we finally got the opportunity to meet while we were both on the L’Oreal League. Of course, we instantly hit it off and had so much in common with our love for the South and beauty products!
Grace is one of the O.G. bloggers and has created an incredible niche for herself in the industry. Not only does she have the best book and skincare recommendations, but she also has a shoe collection that would make you blush! If you haven’t been reading her blog TheStripe, you need to be.
Anyway, below are some fun Q&A’s about how Grace keeps her desk and stays on track. I hope you enjoy this one!
1. Is your desk more OCD organized or a little more chaotic?
2. Coffee or Tea?
3. Do you work from home, an office, or a shared space?
4. What’s your go-to, pen or pencil?
A pen, stolen from the Beverly Hills Hotel.
5. Are there snacks or treats within arm’s reach of your desk?
6. What are you listening to at your desk these days?
7. What three things on your desk keep you on track and inspired?
8. What daily planner (or app!) do you use?
9. What’s your go-to resource?
Google, Pinterest, the stack of art books on my coffee table.
10. What’s 1 random thing you always have on your desk?
Desk Obsessed is a regular feature on my blog and a great way to get to know other creatives and designers. I hope you enjoyed it and check back next week for another interview!
See More Desk Obsessions:
Alex Thompson from Persifor : Desk Obsessions
Roxy Te from Society Social : Desk Obsessions
Rhiannon from Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations: Desk Obsessions
Emily from Emily Ley: Desk Obsessions
Carly from The College Prepster: Desk Obsessions