Pumpkin Spiced Martini
Since it is Friday and all, I thought it might be high time to blow your mind with a fancy and EASY Pumpkin Spiced Martini that will make your friends think you worked some kind of bartender magic this holiday season! Are you ready for one extra potent and extra yummy holiday cocktail? Yes? Okay, here we go!
Step 1: Rim your martini glass in pumpkin puree!
Step 2: Then dip the rim in cinnamon and brown sugar! Y-U-M
Step 3: Pour in about 1oz of Vodka.
Step 4: Next pour and mix in about 1.5oz of Jackson Morgan Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Cream. (AMAZING!)
Step 5: Garnish with a dash of cinnamon (or nutmeg, or allspice) on top!
Step 6: And serve! Your friends are going to think you are amazing. I pinky promise!
- 1 tbs of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbs of Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs of Cinnamon
- 1 oz of Vodka
- 1.5 oz of Jackson Morgans Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Cream
- Rim the glasses first with pumpkin puree and then with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Then mix both the vodka and Southern cream together and pour into glass.
- Garnish cocktail with stirrer and a dash of cinnamon... and then ENJOY!
- Let us know if you try out this recipe! Share the photo and tag #cookingwithABD + @ashleybrookedesigns!