Cocktail-ing Made Skinny
Good morning and happy Friday to you!! As Summer comes to an end–and before we get all pumpkin-spiced everything–I wanted to get one last Summer recipe to you, but to be fair”¦ Margaritas are DE- LISH all. year. round. But, hey the end of August gives me a good excuse to whip up a batch of my favorite Skinny Mini Margaritas.
To be fair, this is literally the easiest cocktail recipe ever; only a handful of ingredients, plus a good shake, and you are all kinds of ready for a fiesta! We like to whip these up on Friday night and make our very own cocktail-at-home-hour”¦ it’s the best, you should try it ASAP!
1. Champagne first! … always!
2. Squeeze in half a lime… more lime the better!
3. Triple sec, just a splash!
4. White Tequila goes in next, just eye ball about an ounce!
5. Toss in a handful of ice, and give it a good swirl!
6. Pop in a lime wedge for garnish and voila! You are finished!
You will have to let me know if you try it!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!