Good morning and happy Friday to you!! Today’s post is all about hosting a bridal/baby shower… which is something I do ALL the time! Ever since I was old enough to fill ice tea glasses, I’ve been helping my mom host showers. And in the past 6 years, I have hosted quite a few of my own! And just like almost every other weekend, I am co-hosting a baby shower at my home tomorrow with some of my favorite ladies!! So I thought I’d share a few of my shower must haves!!
1. A fancy table cloth, nothing says “shower!” like a table cloth!
2. A snazzy cocktail or mocktail… every lady likes to feel a bit frivolus at a shower!
3. Shinny flatware: I always make sure to go over all my flatware before the guests arrive to make sure there aren’t any pesky water spots!
4. Petit Fours… because food is cuter in mini sizes!
5. Mini quiches… read above.
6. Fresh flowers, a girl’s best friend.
7. Cake stands, because… it’s all about the height!