We had one of those “get-it-together” weekends. I spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday deep cleaning, reorganizing, cooking, and folding countless loads of laundry while Ryan spent both days outside washing pollen off the house (yes, that’s a real thing), tidying up the backyard, and building a flower box (more on that tomorrow!). Even though it was a housework kind of weekend we did stop for dinner with friends at our favorite restaurant on Saturday and a reading sesh plus naps Sunday! All in all, it was a lovely weekend at home.
5 THINGS I’M LOVING
1. Thai Green Curry Recipe – A few weeks ago while in Charleston my Sister-in-law, who’s an infamous, cook make this recipe and both Ryan and I flipped over it! So much flavor and filled with veggies, it’s like a bowl of heaven. She texted me the recipe that night, but I finally got around to whipping it up this past weekend and it truly is just as good as I remembered it to be!
2. Too Faced – Natural Face Palette – You may remember a week or two ago on my Instagram stories where I was chatting about my obsession with Too Faced’s new collection called Naturally and that as soon as it became available you NEEDED to buy it, well it has officially launched and I haven’t gone one day without the new face palette since I received it. It’s truly amazing and you need it in your life!
3. Living Proof Dry Volume Blast – I have no idea why I am just now hearing about this magical stuff, but I honestly it’s changed my hair game. It’s like dry texture spray and dry shampoo had a baby. If you have fine hair like me I would HIGHLY recommend it. I’ve only been using it for a week or so, but as far as I can tell it’s a gift from the heavens.
4. Acai Bowl Recipe – We’ve obsessed with Acai bowls recently. There is a new little spot here in town called Soho Juice Co. that has been our go-to place to get them, but I’m starting to think it may be fun to try to make them at home! Have you had any luck making them at home?! If so, send me some recipes!
5. Gardenshire Dinner Plates – We are working on some really fun floral-y content for our “Spring Week” next week and I came across these plates, platters, and bowls that I think we clearly need. And to be quite honest, I’m going to swing by our local Anthropologie tonight and see if they have a few for our shoot tomorrow because they are just too pretty to pass up!