Low Key & Lovely
We had a very simple low key weekend and it was lovely. My parents came over on Saturday afternoon and my mom helped me start (yes, start, I have a LONG way to go) cleaning out my closet. It’s one of those tasks where I just need an extra pair of eyes, plus I trust her to tell me if I look hideous in something or not! We had the best time goofing off in the closet for a few hours on Saturday and by the time she left we had finished going through all my dresses… like I said, it’s going to be a process! Ryan and I also grilled up our famous homemade pizzas, which is a weekend tradition of ours that we try to never miss. And on Sunday we stayed home from church (too many germs during treatment) and pretty much remained in our PJs until it was time to shower and put on new ones. We each finished the books we’d been working on. Mine, Love & Gelato, and his, I’ll Push You, and watched France win the World Cup. It was a dreamy Sunday, to say the least!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee – We’ve been spending a lot of time at home since Ryan started his chemo treatments last Wednesday, which means we are finally getting the chance to try out some new shows! Last Thursday night we started Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee on Netflix and it had the two of us laughing so hard we couldn’t stand it. It’s definitely worth watching! So funny.
2. Lake Pajamas – I have literally been LIVING in these pajamas. They are unbelievably comfortable and worth every single penny, I promise. I’m thinking I need to now order this robe and this set as well. I’m serious ladies, if you are a PJ freak like me, these will change your life!
3. Soft Recovery Cone – This thing cracks me up every single time I look at it! Dolly is getting fixed tomorrow morning and I ordered her this soft cone to wear while she recovers and, selfishly, I can’t wait to see her wear it! Too cute right!?
4. Coral Wrap Dress – I can’t stop thinking about this pretty coral wrap dress…Thinking it needs to be mine ASAP! Anyone having a mid-summer evening cocktail party they can invite me to, because this would be perfect!
5. GF DF Chocolate Chip Cookies – I picked up this box of chocolate chip cookie mix over 4th of July weekend. Ryan flipped over them, and honestly, so did I! They are SO easy to make and so delicious that I’ve started adding them to my weekly grocery list. Enjoy!
Shop The Post