LINKS ON LINKS
(The best articles from last week that kept me distracted during the hurricane)
I’m writing this post while we wait out Hurricane Irma. We’ve been cooped up for the last few days worrying about our neighborhoods, friends, and family in Florida. It’s definitely been a scary week, but in between the storm bands we’ve been having fun playing games together, drinking wine, and goofing off as we wait it out.
We know the rest of the week will be full of clean up, assessing damage, and helping neighbors, but I thought today I’d share a few of my favorite links that kept us busy and laughing this weekend. From fashion to makeup and funny to practical, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
This Week’s Favorite Reads:
- Pop Sugar: Tinkerbelle’s Roman Holiday – I laughed out loud when I saw this article. Nothing cuter than animals acting like humans!
- Song of Style’s Waterproof Makeup Guide – This is such a great of article and list of products! I never know what kind of makeup to wear to a pool party.
- The Everygirl: The Best Healthy Instagram Accounts to Follow – I love lists like this because I’m always looking for healthy eating inspiration!
- Lucy Cuneo’s Flatlay Basics – It’s always good to brush up on your flatlay skills! 😉
- Kate Spade: Shoe Obsessed – Okay, I need these, you need these. WE ALL NEED THESE.
- Into The Gloss : A Guide to Self Tanners – I’ve never tried a self-tanner before. It makes me SO nervous. But this article is making me feel like I could give it a try.
- Suburban Faux-Pas : Swinging Time – Quite literally the cutest skirt ever. I’m obsessed. Krystin has the best style!
- Well and Good : Millennial Pink Le Creuset – My favorite cookware Le Creuset just launched their blush pink collection and now I want every single piece.
- Foodie Crush : Microwave Egg Caprese -Breakfast is my favorite and this looks amazing! I’ll definitely be trying this recipe soon.
- Vogue : Brandon Mazwell’s Spring Collection – I’ve been following runways shows all week from NYC Fashion Week, and this look by Brandon Maxwell is my favorite! Gigi’s killing it.
And do tell… are there any links that you’re loving this week?!
xo- Ashley Brooke