One week ’til Christmas–can you believe it?? Here’s this week’s round-up with lots of cozy, lovely, December pretties.
1. Monogrammed Tote via Design Sponge
2. Adorable Pine Cone Garland. Not too late to make this simple holiday decoration from Twig and Thistle!
3. My Photoshop screen come to life! Via Stumble Upon
4. Last week Joanna At Cup of Jo did a lovely post on all things Ballerina! Little known Ashley Brooke fact: I was a classically trained dancer for 17 years 🙂
5. Manner of the Month’s delightful idea for a holiday card display.
6. Silly-ness ensues at the “It’s Better Together” Holiday Party! (Pictured L to R: Sara from Orange Blossom Ink, Me, Trisha Hay and Anna Bond)