Best. Brownies. Ever.
So here’s the thing though, I am like a brownie professional, I absolutely love brownies, LOVE them, and I am very picky about their taste… so I was super hesitant to make a “healthy” brownie instead of the regular ole’ sugar and butter filled brownies. But I have to tell you, I am not sure I will ever make regular brownies again, these were THAT good.
I found this recipe from Chelsea’s Messy Apron while searching on Pinterest for a “guilt free” dessert and I thought I would give it a whirl! I ended up making these without the icing, since they came out tasting already so sweet and fudge like that I felt they didn’t need any icing. So instead I topped them with sprinkles and called it a day!
Recipe from Chelsea’s Apron (<— she’s the a genius!!)
- 1 and 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, separated, I use 53% cacao
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, LouAna brand recommended
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup oat flour (blended regular oats)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or whatever milk you have on hand
- 2 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4- 1 and 1/4 cup powdered sugar
P.S. You’ll have to let me know if you try it out!
P.P.S. I also share lots of recipes over on our SnapChat! So make sure you are following along! —> ABDesigns